Quardev, Inc is actively seeking new team members to join our family of exceptional people. We have a fast-growth, community-minded culture that is built on integrity, innovation, and fun, with a commitment to Doing-What-It-Takes to get the job done for our clients. Our five-star service standard, along with our professionalism and personable, partnering approach to doing business has earned us a 100% return rate with our clients since opening in 2000. Come join us and trade your job in for a career and become excited about going to work again.
In this role you will have the opportunity to own testing through all phases of a formal test cycle from design, planning and test passes, to bug regressions and deployment. You will coordinate with SDETS in testing throughout all application tiers while coordinating efforts and reporting progress to the QA Lead.
You will have the opportunity to lead the improvement of the software development process through all teams in accordance with best practices while creating test documentation derived from a variety of sources (business use cases, functional specifications, object models, relational diagrams, class diagrams, system diagrams).
Your knowledge of C++ and/or C# will help you to create middle-tier and backend test plans and cases, supporting applications, harnesses and automation. You will provide technical, business, and operations assessment of bugs in owned test areas and meet bug goals for entry/regression/feedback through project milestones.
- Experience in an organized software testing/development environment and in-depth knowledge of formal test methodologies and testing principles
- Experience as an SDET testing API's, classes, functions, network configurations, integration and/or distributed application systems
- Required: Strong communications skills, to both share necessary knowledge, and drive acceptance of quality processes
- Preferred: In depth knowledge of MS-SQL and ability to understand and modify existing SQL test cases or creation of new SQL to meet test requirements
Nice to Have:
- Preferred: 2+ years testing n-tier internet based applications (client, server, backend services, database)
- Preferred: Experience testing in multiple categories of testing from a list of: functional, deployment, integration, security, performance/load, regression, system, integration and BVT tests
- Preferred: Experience setting up and testing Microsoft operating systems (Windows 2000, Windows XP, NT 4, Servers) and test or operational experience with *nix (Linux, BSD, Unix) systems
*US Citizens and Green Card holders are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
Quardev, Inc., a premier technical services provider is looking for exceptional people. We have a fast-growth, community-minded culture that is built on integrity, innovation, and fun, with a commitment to Doing-What-It-Takes to get the job done for our clients.
Agencies * Quardev does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Quardev from any third party will not be recognized and such agency or party will have no recourse from Quardev.